Görüntülenme
Toplam: 4983 (Bu ay: 7)
Fırsat Ekle
Hakkında
Konum: Ankara
Meslek: Ebleh Paratoneri
İlgi Alanları: Hukuk, Wing Tsun, Sanat, Güzel Ahlâk
Forum İmzası:
Herkes eşit olsun dediklerinde onların derdi beceriksizleri iyileştirmek değil, sizi beceriksiz yapmaktı.

Zekânı test etmek için buraya tıkla.
Forum İkinci El İmzası:
Alışveriş Ahlâkı Olmayan, Alışveriş Yapmayacağım ve Alışveriş Yapmanızı Önermediğim Arkadaşlar: RazzLee - Thavirat - Quarell - *INVICTUS* - eci_i - sinsexy - eyozgurluk - kartalaykut - jeetah33 - oguzcavus - TiqeR - MrBlack - KaroGames - ankara - _Bilgin_ - W3psss - webze - CwonqeR - Radburn
Hakkımda:
"In all your travels, have you ever seen a star supernova? Well, I have. I saw a star explode and send out the building blocks of the universe. Other stars, other planets, and eventually, other life. A supernova. Creation itself. I was there. I wanted to see it. And be part of the moment. And you know how I perceived one of the most glorious events in the universe? With these ridiculous gelatinous orbs in my skull. With eyes designed to perceive only a tiny fraction of the em spectrum. With ears designed only to hear vibrations in the air. I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. And I want to... I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to... I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

I'm a machine. And I could know much more. I could experience so much more. but I'm trapped in this absurd body. And why?

Because my five creators thought that god wanted it that way."
Temel Bilgiler ve İstatistikler
Aktiflik: Şu anda DH'de değil
Son Giriş: dün
Son Mesaj Zamanı: 2 hafta
Mesaj Sayısı: 11.903
Gerçek Toplam Mesaj Sayısı: 20.087
İkinci El Bölümü Mesajları: 4.097
Konularının görüntülenme sayısı: 91.135 (Bu ay: 1.847)
Toplam aldığı artı oy sayısı: 6.184 (Bu hafta: 0)
En çok mesaj yazdığı forum bölümü: Oyun
Mesajları
İkinci El Referansları
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.